Monday, March 19, 2007

Index to My Blogs

Starting this March 2007 - just to see if a better way for you to navigate


The tomb in Talpiyot, a Jerusalem neighborhood - The film and book alleging tomb of Jesus Christ found - links to more pages I have written - and other folks too..... sadly this film and book are very bad nonsense

Technical - some brilliant free stuff I recently installed.
These are addons to Firefox web browser and Thunderbird the mail reader - if you do not have these I would suggest try them out details at http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/products/

These Addons I am really getting great productivity from
Other stuff
What is peak oil? - My son's blog
Zulu: The True Story
Grand Duchess Anastasia of Russia and Anna Anderson/ Manahan and Ingrid Bergman and some interesting DNA matters for genealogists
The Da Vinci Code - a book soon to be motion pictu... - (nonsense)
The Tutankhamen Deception by Gerald O'Farrell (nonsense)
David Rohl - books and websites on his NEW Chronology
Videos from Al-Jazeera


Movies
The Devil Wears Prada
The Wrong Man _ a nasty movie