Thursday, December 29, 2011

Farewell: Cheetah dead at 80 -

Amazing I just did not realise he was still around
Tarzan's chimp Cheetah dead at 80 - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I liked "He could tell if I was having a good day or a bad day. He was always trying to get me to laugh if he thought I was having a bad day. He was very in tune to human feelings," Ms Cobb said.

I would say Cheetah was the best actor in those movies - a great comedian - ok Maureen O'Sullivan tolerated all the hokum well.

I actually saw Johnny Weissmuller at Earls Court Hall London in 1948. Dived into a small pool from a very high board and also filled the place with the famous Tarzan call.....

Ah they were fun movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I usually delete comments from Anonymous

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.