Monday, April 16, 2007

Thunderbird - Allow HTML temp

I love Thunderbird as I need text email for the news lists I access.
Plus when looking at Spam emails text is much better as I do not want to see "their" images.

But sometimes I get email I want to see in html - and as that is a Thunderbird option - it meant going to View turning on the option and then after reading the html email going back to View and turning it off

Allow HTML temp :: Thunderbird Add-ons is wonderful it gives a Show Html button which is a simple click and it is temporary next note reverts back to text or whatever your default View option is.
Note: after install you have to go and customise toolbar and drag Show Html to wherever you want it
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I usually delete comments from Anonymous

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.